Posh Potties is the premier provider of luxury mobile restrooms in Nigeria. We provide restroom services to customers having bespoke events and ensure that the benefits of exquisite sanitation are included in their guests’ experience. We are seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Sales Assistant Job ID: 1804VA1
Detailed Description And Job Requirements
• Research target accounts and key players.
• Meets with targets for sales
• Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
• Develops and implements tactical sales programs in conjunction with, Product Marketing, Product Management, and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
• Tracks lead flow to ensure following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
• Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches.
• Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across teams.
• Using tools like Google Docs & Spreadsheets to organize information.
• Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with other departments; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Supports by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Successful experience in sales; 3+ years, preferred
• Energetic, positive, with a “can-do” attitude
• The ability to present themselves in a professional manner while making out bound calls
• Familiar with internet tools such as LinkedIn, data.com, google, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, and other CMS tools
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams
• Must have their own computer.
• Experience with business software suites like Google and Microsoft Office.
• Great communication skills via email, and chat.
• Responses to this job description should include a one liner punctuated with an exclamation mark on what you posit as our vantage tool, and should begin with the name of the company as listed above, placed in the first paragraph of cover letter.
• Basic knowledge of project management skills; being organized is a must.
• Experience with social media a plus.
• Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
• Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
Send a cover letter and your resume below.